The MHA course is meant for professionals who wish to make their careers in Healthcare Administration.
Hospital Administration is concerned with Planning, Organizing, Staffing, Coordinating, Controlling, and Evaluating Health Services for the Community.
The programme combines training in Management skills, Management Principles, Accounting, Business Communication along with specialized knowledge on working of a Hospital, Marketing of Hospitals, Services Logistics Management, Basic Health Care & Nutrition, Prevention of communicable diseases, Community health and other Medical related Services.
Healthcare sector is booming day by day in perspective of globalization. The demand of Hospital Administration has increased tremendously.
The career prospects for the young hospital graduates includes:
- > Work as Administrators in Hospitals & other health care Institutes, NGO's
- > As Project Coordinators in National Rural Health Mission
- > Work as Expert Consultant in
- : Health Insurance Companies
- : TPA
- : Hospital Quality Consultancy
- : Project Consultancy
- : IT Companies
- > In Universities & Research Institutes